Tuesday, April 04, 2006

Your help requested

Here is the direct link http://www.townhall.com/opinion/columns/marygrabar/2006/04/02/191979.html

This is the most recent column on Townhall. It's a great web site; my columns are posted among those by Ann Coulter and George Will.

You can send me an e-mail by clicking on the "bio" link for Townhall column and then looking for the link for my e-mail. I am looking for stories from Slovenians who are immigrants or children of immigrants for my forthcoming book, Listening to Voices. I am especially interested in the domobranci, those who fought against the Partisans (Communists) in World War II. If you send an e-mail through that link it will get to me.

My novel, Dancing with Derrida, is out there hoping to seduce an agent. I also write poetry and am looking for a critique group of serious poets in Atlanta. I had the pleasure of taking a workshop with Steve Kowit recently and he thinks I'm ready for publication. Oh, yay! If you think I am a compulsive writer, you are right. I try to balance that out with dancing (pun intended for my fellow contra dancers) and gardening.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?